VISION, ROBOTICS, COBOTICS: STRENGTHEN YOUR TEAMS!
Newcob is a subsidiary of the Siléane Group which recruits, trains and deploys specialists in Robotics and Vision. Above all it is a hotbed of experts capable of assisting you with the programming or optimisation of your robotic procedures, whether existing or not.
Newcob is also a training centre for Vision, Robotics, Automation and Cobotics, which can rely on many years of industrial experience. We strengthen your teams by accelerating their skills upgrades to support you in the acquisition of these new technologies.
- Newcob, for industrialists: optimise your processes and/or train your staff.
- Newcob, for individuals: learn these professions of the future by joining our team.
DO YOU NEED REINFORCEMENTS?
Do you want to programme a robot, a vision system, modify an installation, improve its performance, finalise a development or even look for your latest productivity points? We will support you by providing the necessary expertise.
Our services offers:
- Robotics, Vision, Cobotics (competences in all brands) study and programming
- Making intervention technicians available on your production site
- Standardised or customised VISION and ROBOTICS training courses
- Upstream and downstream advice (sizing, expertise, diagnostics, etc.)
- Research and improvement of performance (rate optimisation, precision, TRS, etc.)
We offer tailor-made responses to your needs.
VISION, ROBOTICS, COBOTICS: LEARN THESE NEW PROFESSIONS
Are you a trained technician in mechanics, automation, electromechanics, IT?
We will employ you, train you and make you into a professional by following the Newcob Academy curriculum. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All the detailed information on the professionalisation curriculum offered by Newcob is available on newcob.fr.
See the curriculum
Not only does Newcob benefit from all the engineering know-how and the expertise of the Siléane teams, which have developed and installed innovative automation solutions for its industrial customers in France and abroad since 2002, but also from its values: sharing the willingness to work hard and a taste for the future… with good humour!